Saturday, May 13, 2017

Book 80 - How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week by Dominic O'Brien

How to Develop a Brilliant Memory was the first book from the Health/Well Being section. I am pretty good at remembering numbers and dates, and I know all my bank account numbers and most of my credit cards. I even know my library card number off by heart. However I have never tried to adopt any recognised technique. Dominic O'Brien is a master at remembering things and he has loads of different techniques in this book. The big one for me is remembering sequences of numbers and I successfully remembered one of my credit cards I didn't know using this technique. I want to go on and remember more numbers and dates so I am pleased I remembered to read this book!


How to Develop a Brilliant Memory  scores 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment