Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt


I read book 59, The Happiness Hypothesis, over quite a long period so to me it's all a bit of a blur. It's OK in patches but I'm honestly not sure what it's actually about even though I have read the whole book!



It's one of those books that is vaguely inspirational but you instantly forget. There were a few things I got from it that I hope will stay with me for a bit. Firstly, it's better to spend money on experiences than things, and secondly that money will never make you happy for very long. Other than that it's all a bit vague and gets 5 out of 10.

Next up I return past the door and start my second loop of the library. That will see me return to crime to complete the section where I started.



Hopefully I've managed to get something not full of cliches and stereotypes like so many books on the crime shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment