Sunday, October 18, 2015

Love You More Less Than Perfect

Love You More was terrible, I ditched it after less than two pages. I am afraid any book where a body is washed up on page 1 and some American agent starts investigating is simply not worth reading in my view (been done a million times), so I have selected another book - After the Fall - from bookcase 51 to try out.



In truth After the Fall doesn't look much better though as it says it will appeal to fans of Joanna Trollope and Jodi Picoult. I have tried books by both of those authors in the past and they've all quite quickly ended up on the reject pile (I am afraid I am rather fussy when it comes to fiction). One of the great things about libraries though is that you can give authors a go who you might otherwise not consider. I am forced to with my constraint to read one book from every bookcase which was partly the idea of doing so in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment